Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone running a cobra FI2000R tuner with cams?

Hello forum members and happy new year! my question is anyone running a cobra FI2000R with cams ,and if you are what setting are you running your bike at? I have a 2011fltrx with a 96 inch motor ,kuryakyn street sleeper 2 air cleaner,fullsac X-pipe and Rinehart 4 inch mufflers, so I am trying to get some feedback. Please refrain from telling to get another tuner or different set up im not interested in that, this tuner is more than capable im just trying to get some feedback from other that are running this similar setup, thanks any info would be greatly appreciated.:confused: The cams I am upgrading to atre feuling 525 series FYI.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I am running the cobra tuner on my 12 Rg,Have not yet installed cams yet, i talked to the cobra rep at the V-Twin dealers show last year in Cinncy,he told me that as long as you dont get over 575 lift the cobra tuner will work fine,i bought woods 222 cams but never installed them,sold them to a friend that has the same tuner as soon as he puts them in i will report back.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks that's great! I agree I am not going with big lift cams,525 feulings so its just a tweek I need, when I called cobra the rep I talked to was confused about what I was asking him,in the end he gave me the settings that were for a stock bike with just a high flow air cleaner and aftermarket exhaust. Right now the setting I am going to go with are,green pot(1.0) the yellow pot(6.0) and the red pot(7.0) and I will test drive it and take it from there, since there are 10 different positions I think this should be around the area. TTYS:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts