Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't have the Super touring seat, rather the 76033. Fantastic seat. I was running the two piece but this is way more comfortable.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Running two pcs pick it up at tourexpo too this is best seat wife and i every had. Mustang guys help us for about 45 min to fit us with the right seat for wife stock seat killed her a## on the way up.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I don't have the Super touring seat, rather the 76033. Fantastic seat. I was running the two piece but this is way more comfortable.
I am running the same seat. Big and ugly as hell, but very comfortable. This is one of those areas where function overruled appearance.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback.

When I called Mustang about 8 weeks ago I was told that they didn't make a 2-up touring seat that would work with my Harley backrest & hardware.

This seat #76033 looks perfect....and about $200.00 lighter on the wallet !!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.

When I called Mustang about 8 weeks ago I was told that they didn't make a 2-up touring seat that would work with my Harley backrest & hardware.

This seat #76033 looks perfect....and about $200.00 lighter on the wallet !!!
I am running the standard HD driver backrest with mine. I don't know about the adjustable backrest, it may not work with that one.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am running the standard HD driver backrest with mine. I don't know about the adjustable backrest, it may not work with that one.
Cool...I have the standard backrest too.

Nice to know it WILL work...!!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm 340lbs, 5' 8", & 29" inseam.

I bought 79556 and LOVE it!! It took me back an 1" and lowered me slightly. I think it lowered me because the nose of the seat where it interfaces on the tank is very narrow.

It feels GREAT and it is not broken in yet!!!! I feel like I'm not riding on the tank anymore. My "boys" can breathe again!!! I have had mustang seats in the past and as always, their foam is the best!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have the touring two piece with backrest so I can run it solo when the wife is not on board. Love my mustang seat. Did 600 miles one day in a rush to get home from a trip with total comfort.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i have the vintage super solo with backrest,it sets you back 1.25 inches.now the bad news there is not much padding between the backrest and your tailbone.i cant use mine it hurts so bad.talked to mustang,and got the worst service i have ever recieved.which that is the first time i have ever had a problem with a seat.mine sucks i hope you have better luck,i wont buy from them again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts