Road Glide banner

Anyone running SVT Boneshakers ?

12K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  JBSGROUP 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here is running or has heard the svt boneshakers in person. Thanks guys.

#6 ·
I have them on my 18 RoadGlide with stock headers that has the cat in them. They are in my opinion the best sounding pipes you can get.

I had Tab Performance with Zombie baffles prior to these. They were loud enough, but not enough deep base. The Bone Shakers are loud enough to be heard, but don't drown out your stereo at highway crusing speed.

The owner Steve Carr is really nice, you can call the company and actually speak with him. You will be happy with these pipes. PUT SOME BONERS ON HER, LOL.

#12 ·
I have them on my 18 RoadGlide with stock headers that has the cat in them. They are in my opinion the best sounding pipes you can get.

I had Tab Performance with Zombie baffles prior to these. They were loud enough, but not enough deep base. The Bone Shakers are loud enough to be heard, but don't drown out your stereo at highway crusing speed.

The owner Steve Carr is really nice, you can call the company and actually speak with him. You will be happy with these pipes. PUT SOME BONERS ON HER, LOL.
Do the Bone Shakers give you a deep sound (drone type) that is annoying at touring speed?
Thanks

#8 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys! I tend to like my bikes loud.

Ultimately I ended up with Fuel Moto head pipe and their Outlaw mufflers. Just got them installed.

Fired up the bike in the garage and like what I hear so far. Didn't have a chance to actually ride it yet and all the baffles are in...for now.

Definitely sounds louder(better to me) than the Screamin Eagles. Those sounded good when you got on the gas but were too mild otherwise and the warranty is over so time for a change.

Svt boneshakers will be next if I don't like these after some seat time.

#11 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys! I tend to like my bikes loud.

Ultimately I ended up with Fuel Moto head pipe and their Outlaw mufflers. Just got them installed.

Fired up the bike in the garage and like what I hear so far. Didn't have a chance to actually ride it yet and all the baffles are in...for now.

Definitely sounds louder(better to me) than the Screamin Eagles. Those sounded good when you got on the gas but were too mild otherwise and the warranty is over so time for a change.

Svt boneshakers will be next if I don't like these after some seat time.
So how do you like the Fuel Moto head pipe and their Outlaw mufflers or did you switch to the SVT's after your seat time?