Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
10" or 8.5"?

I just bought the 10" versions but haven't installed yet. Just laying them up on the bike they seem to be awesome. I will be installing in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
the 513 are the same as stock, just a couple inches wider.....most guys usually need a little more rise or pullback, like the 515

·
Registered
470 Posts
Same as in???? Is the grip position the same???
yes the grip position is the same....after an hour of riding i would develop a pain between my shoulder blades....i changed to the 515 , which is 2" taller and a few inches wider and it stopped the problem...the grip position ,to me, is natural..unlike the wheelbarrow effect of some of the others....i think its the 517 that are turned....no cable changes are required with the 515, and they are 1-1/4" so you can internally wire them...

·
Registered
470 Posts
one from the side to show you height....these were set to line up with the forks , but you could pull them back too, if you didnt like the reach

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here is what 513's look like compared to stock

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is what 513's look like compared to stock

Thanks for the pic. They don't look anything like stock. Other than rise. Hmmm

slaterman5: My big problem is with wrist numbness. I don't have any problem with shoulder or back pain due to the stock bars. Do you think switching to either the 513 or 515 would help me???

·
Registered
470 Posts
not really sure....warpath s pic....looks like the 513 are twisted in a little.... kind of like a buck horn bar or a wheelbarrow.... that usually bothers my wrist, the 515 seem like a more natural position , to me ....but than again the stock seem natural to me , just not tall enough

1 - 11 of 11 Posts