Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother got me these (pn-57000510) for Christmas and I and I don't see a test ride in the near future so I am curious what others who have these think of them. I searched the forum but only found some old posts about them. Any current reviews out there?

·
Registered
875 Posts
had them for a couple years, they do help with wind control

·
Registered
654 Posts
Those are for the 15 model. I assume that's what u have. I have the ones for my 13 ( very similar). I took them off one day cause they were in the way of something I was doing to the bike. Next day I was riding down the interstate and was getting a bunch of dirty air and was like wtf? I noticed when I got home they were sitting on the work bench. I forgot to pop em back on when I was working on the bike! Noticed a big difference without them! :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have them on my 2015 Road Glide Special. They do make a difference on wind coming up underneath. I would say like a 20% difference. Well worth it & super easy install, and great product!

H:)

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,370 Posts
So, the bigger question is; your brother buys you a gift and you want to know if/how it works? My thoughts are just try it out when you first have a chance (and thank him for the thought). If it doesn't, re-gift.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, the bigger question is; your brother buys you a gift and you want to know if/how it works? My thoughts are just try it out when you first have a chance (and thank him for the thought). If it doesn't, re-gift.
What gives you the idea that I didn't thank him or appreciated the gift? These are something I wanted and I was simply asking for some opinions about them from people who have had the chance to use them. I have them installed and intend on trying them as soon as the weather permits. To those who gave me their opinion I appreciate it. Thank You.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts