1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
332 Posts
Those are pretty cool looking. @OhioRuss do they throw any ground light forward?
Have not rode at night yet I will let you know, they claim they do Thanks I saw them at the dealer for the 1 k service and really liked them as well very easy install you do not need to loosen the two bolts in the lower fairing. They just spin had a hard time getting them tight on the first side didn’t loosen the second one.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have not rode at night yet I will let you know, they claim they do Thanks I saw them at the dealer for the 1 k service and really liked them as well very easy install you do not need to loosen the two bolts in the lower fairing. They just spin had a hard time getting them tight on the first side didn’t loosen the second one.
Are they plug and play since I remove the lowers 6 to 8 months of the year I would need to plug and unplug them easily.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Are they plug and play since I remove the lowers 6 to 8 months of the year I would need to plug and unplug them easily.
Yes you could get away with just removing the windshield and cowl depending on how you run the wires, sure you can figure it out so you don’t need to remove the fairing every time!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Haha I just got some different lights in from China and I’m thinking there was one type that would work great. I’ll follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts

They look pretty cool. I don't ride at night so was wondering if they were bright during the day?
Was going to work this week and I saw them on a bike with bright early morning sun in my mirrors very visible!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Those are slick. Been a long time since Kuryakyn made something of value that wasn't already made.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just ordered a set of these from CD. I like the fact they act as DRL & turn signals. I'll give my input after I install them. I like the shape of them for visibility to cagers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts