Road Glide banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
. The only issue remaining is I think this shock added an inch of height to my bike, that’s not good :mad: .
there are two versions of this shock. one is the low profile 12'', and the other is the standard height 13''. sounds like you bought the standard height ones.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looking to upgrade the rear shocks on my 11 fltrx and wonder if the CVO shocks are an improvement or should I just stick with Progressive?

I have adjusted my shocks everywhich way and I am really disappointed with the stock ride, am trying to keep price reasonable otherwise I would try the Ohlins.

Thanks
I have a 2012 CVO RGC and the adjustable dial shock is really nice.

·
Registered
614 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Put the HD premium shocks on the '09 SERG last year, like 'em.

Added the HD cartridge forks with SE heavy fork oil earlier this month, I am considering either putting spacers or firmer springs in the forks to firm them up a little more.

'Rode Mitchdm's Skunk on a road trip with him last week, he has Progressives lowered F/R, his handling felt more precise, but was way too bouncy for me
( I weigh about 60-65 lbs more than he does) I think that I will be happier with just firming up the front springs a little...

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I installed the HD premium ride shocks on my ultra about three weeks ago man they firm up the ride and improve the corning of the bike I am goig to chrome the front in and will do the premium ride when I do.I THINK IT IS A GOOD UPGRADE FOR THE MONEY

21 - 26 of 26 Posts