Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping if some of your might also have pics of you sitting on your bike. I am looking at the 14" Outlawz in black. I am 6'1" with 32" inseam. Thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any comments would help. I was going to buy Malos 14" but the price and complaints has deterred me.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I only found a few pics of the 14" Outlawz by doing an internet search. Wasn't a fan of them in that size, 12" would be the max for me in that style. I'm with you on the Malo's being a deterrent. I went with Carlini 14" Pist apes, just waiting for my Indy to get me in for the install.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only found a few pics of the 14" Outlawz by doing an internet search. Wasn't a fan of them in that size, 12" would be the max for me in that style. I'm with you on the Malo's being a deterrent. I went with Carlini 14" Pist apes, just waiting for my Indy to get me in for the install.
May I ask why not the 14" Outlawz. Also, why did you go with carlini?
Thanks

·
Registered
492 Posts
The 14" Outlawz just look odd to me when mounted on the Road Glide because of the narrow width. I went with the Carlinis because they're a little wider than stock, which is still good for lane splitting, and also because my Indy had an RGU with them. They were a comfortable fit for me so that is why I chose them. They're still a little pricey @ $350 but the comfort was second to none.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 14" Outlawz just look odd to me when mounted on the Road Glide because of the narrow width. I went with the Carlinis because they're a little wider than stock, which is still good for lane splitting, and also because my Indy had an RGU with them. They were a comfortable fit for me so that is why I chose them. They're still a little pricey @ $350 but the comfort was second to none.
Thanks for the explanations. I did seE a pic on their website of 14" Outlawz in black but not in person, so I do not have enough information to make a judgement call yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.