Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet on a complete engine overhaul I am taking this time to do a lot of research on different builders. Anyone have any experience with 141 speed Cycles Outlaw kit? Seems like this guy is laying down some pretty impressive builds but he just isn't as big and well-known as some of the other guys yet. Of course, I'm also looking into dragos, head Hoggers, T-man, Hillside cycle and Fuel Moto. Is pretty mind-boggling trying to figure out who you want to go with. I'm currently running Andrews 57h cams with a TTS tune and Vance & Hines pro-pipe. The bike runs great but when I dig into it again I'm wanting to go all out with heads, Big Bore Kit, more aggressive cams, throttle body work etc...

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Don't overlook Accurate engineering down in Dothan, Alabama. They do some really bullit proof High cubic inch legacy motors.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't overlook Accurate engineering down in Dothan, Alabama. They do some really bullit proof High cubic inch legacy motors.
Haven't heard of them but I'll sure give them a look.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Although I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet on a complete engine overhaul I am taking this time to do a lot of research on different builders. Anyone have any experience with 141 speed Cycles Outlaw kit? Seems like this guy is laying down some pretty impressive builds but he just isn't as big and well-known as some of the other guys yet. Of course, I'm also looking into dragos, head Hoggers, T-man, Hillside cycle and Fuel Moto. Is pretty mind-boggling trying to figure out who you want to go with. I'm currently running Andrews 57h cams with a TTS tune and Vance & Hines pro-pipe. The bike runs great but when I dig into it again I'm wanting to go all out with heads, Big Bore Kit, more aggressive cams, throttle body work etc...
Call Kevin Baxter at Pro Twin Performance in Buford, just had a 113 kit done on my 103 and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brewiz, I'll check him out. Super close to my house.

Reactions: Brewiz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts