Votes: 133 37.3%
  • 16"

Votes: 76 21.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Good looking Scooter. If I changed my rims I would for sure go spoke. Looks great.

I'm 5'10 and went with 13 inch bars. I'm pretty happy with them. But would go an inch or two higher if i did again. The best mod i ever did also. Good luck in deciding.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Im 6', and have 14" bars. 16 would have been ok too prob, but I didnt want the blood to run from my hands on long rides so i stayed at shoulder height.

Reactions: Rglideride

·
Registered
918 Posts
6'3" standing upright
6'2" with slouch after back operation and nerve damage to hip
6'1" in the near future after another operation

16" apes and flat-out love them. Absolutely no more aches and pains
after 200 mile days, let alone 500 plus mile days.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
5'6" with 12's but I think I can pull off 14.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I dont currently run apes on my shark but on my last bike i ran 18s but my most comfy ones were 16s and i am 6 feet tall, but i also like mine tilted back following the lines of the forks.

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
That's one interputed law as they go....was told in 02 by friendly LEO in SD that "as long as they fit under an overpass" as since and in the past I suspect you stand up on your boards;) or flat footed next to the bike...an for the hands...you tell me...they want and expect to see your hands:rolleyes:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm 5'10" with 14" Carlini Evil apes. Sit right at shoulder height, maybe slightly above when slouching.

·
Registered
218 Posts
5' 8" with 14" Burly Gorilla Apes. Canted forward slightly. Stock seat from an '07 Street Glide. Puts my hands right at shoulder height but i think that if i got stopped by Jonny Law id prolly have to sit extra straight-up to be legal. I love 'em! Perfect height and look badass.

Sent from my SGH-T769

1 - 20 of 218 Posts