Votes: 133 37.3%
  • 16"

Votes: 76 21.3%

• Total voters
201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm 5'7", inseam 30", looking to get the Factory 47 Signature 12" bars but wanted to know if they will block the gas gauge. Any similar stat guys here with 12" bars that can let me know? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
See my sig

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am 5'10", 32 inseam and I just installed Road 6 Custom 13" apes. Perfect for me, and it sits just under my shoulder level.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great info guys. It is strange to see the difference in people's preference. I don't care for the real tall look, and I've lived with the stock bars for 5yrs, I'll probably end up with 12", I'm 6-1 and tend to slouch

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have 12” KST’s waiting for a rainy day to install. I’m 6’. I know I could go higher, but I chose 12” so I don’t have any issue with longer lines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
5'11" with a 32-34" inseam (goes up when I lose weight). Running Factory47 16's pulled back almost in line with the forks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am 5’9” and installed 14” factory 47s last week. They are just at or below my shoulders and feel perfect. I’m very glad I decided to go with the 14s over the 12s.

·
Registered
135 Posts
So far clarity. I was looking at specs on the Factory 47 and it appears that the style in the pics the highest point is 14 but with the drop down they are effectively a high 12 at the grips. Would that be correct?

·
Registered
274 Posts
5'11" with a 32-34" inseam (goes up when I lose weight). Running Factory47 16's pulled back almost in line with the forks
This post brings a very important point that must be considered when "comparing" bar height and people running them.
Where you finally put them makes a huge huge difference, my example is that someone running a 16" bar pulled back in line with the forks would maybe feel like 12" bars for some. On the other end of the scale, when I had my 14" bars pushed as far forward as I could they felt more like 16" to me. Just something to consider when you look at all of this.
What I did was leave my bars just a hair loose when I first installed them, found the sweet spot, brought her back in the shop and tightened everything. I rode with them just a hair loose for hundreds of miles before I found where I really wanted them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
5ft 9 put 12's. Haven't ridden much this week but so far I like them. More than height is the reduced pull back over factory and that results in a wider bar. Factory 47 at my best guess measurements are 4 inches wider

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm 5'7", inseam 30", looking to get the Factory 47 Signature 12" bars but wanted to know if they will block the gas gauge. Any similar stat guys here with 12" bars that can let me know? Thanks
They will not block tank, gauges or hit fairing. When you set them be sure to be on a jack and seated normally turn to full lock and see how you feel. Almost anything is right for a minute going straight

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those look pretty good, I'm 5'7" so maybe I'll go with the 12" bars from them. Do the bars block your view of the gas gauge?
They do not block the gauges. Really they were the best addition I’ve put on the bike. I did recently add lower fairings, a chopped tour pack and lowered the fairing.

201 - 218 of 218 Posts