• 16"

Votes: 72 21.6%

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow I'm thoroughly confused now.

I'm 6'3" 215 and thought the 10 inch chizeled bars felt great when I sat on a bike in Toledo but now I'm second guessing myself if I shouldn't go taller.

My biggest problem is finding flat black bars to match my flat black forks

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Im 5 11. 16in Vindika Wild cats. 1 1/2 Diameter. Had monkey bars but grip to grip was way to wide for me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey just bought my first Harley. (13' road glide) you have the same paint as me with the same bars that I want. Just curious how you went about puting them on. I don't know whether I should buy the bars and cables from carlini, or just the bars and buy cables from Harley. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
so since I'm a newbie I can't post links yet. (Hence my previous post) The guy with the black denim RG with the 16" gangster apes......

Hey just bought my first Harley. (13' road glide) you have the same paint as me with the same bars that I want. Just curious how you went about puting them on. I don't know whether I should buy the bars and cables from carlini, or just the bars and buy cables from Harley. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 10" Malo bars and I'm 5'6".
Finally! A picture of a fellow "average height" guy! Thanks!

I've been debating so long what to get that F47 doesn't even make the model I like anymore.
Has anyone ordered custom from F47? I liked the Assault bar, which I believe was renamed the Pico, and at one point I think they had Assaults without the meat hooks called something else...

Right now I'm leaning towards Carlini Menace 12's if custom is going to be cost prohibitive.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Has anyone ordered custom from F47? I liked the Assault bar, which I believe was renamed the Pico, and at one point I think they had Assaults without the meat hooks called something else.
They still have the Pico. Click on the "On Sale" tab. Don't know what year your bike is, but they only fit 2013 and under.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm 6'3 and run 14" bars with a mustang daytripper seat. Perfect size for cost effective upgrade. You can get by without changing wires, brake lines or clutch cable. Just reroute. That's for years up to hydraulic clutches were I introduced. I don't have a God daylight photo...

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm 6'3 and run 14" bars with a mustang daytripper seat. Perfect size for cost effective upgrade. You can get by without changing wires, brake lines or clutch cable. Just reroute. That's for years up to hydraulic clutches were I introduced. I don't have a God daylight photo...

Is the day tripper lower than stock seat. I have a modded seat down an inch back 1.5

I pulled trigger in 14s cause of what people say about my height but called and told him to hold the order till I figure this seat thing out

·
Registered
213 Posts
Is the day tripper lower than stock seat. I have a modded seat down an inch back 1.5

I pulled trigger in 14s cause of what people say about my height but called and told him to hold the order till I figure this seat thing out
I'm gonna say it's about 1.5" lower than stock and back 2".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 204 Posts