Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Roadglide members. I just finnished installing 12" KST Outlaw ape hangers on my 2015 special. I had the pleasure of experiencing the infamous "Green Plug" dilemma. On round two I removed the plug and soldered the connectors with a partial success......
Everything works except my cruise control. Now I'm wondering which of the six wires runs the CC?

My last resort will be to purchase an CVO extended TBW sensor ( anyone have the part #).

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
9,660 Posts
I would check that the front brake switch isn't hanging up in someway preventing CC from working , provided you arent throwing any codes .... You should have plenty of wire in the new bikes , I just did a 15 RGS a few weeks ago and plenty more wire than my '11

CVO wires part number is 32310-08 , five years ago it was $80 , the wires are plenty long , and no green plug ..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How does a person check for error codes?
I figured out how to check the error codes. I had a lot! I ended up installing the CVO TGS (after 3 attemts with my stock one). It fed thorough the ape hangers so nice, no resistance at all. And in the end everything worked!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts