Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has bougth the Hill Country plug and play ape hangers. I hate the stock bars on my bike, and I'm looking at these Hill Country 16" controls included with stainless line, and black powder coated for $704.

The price sucks! but to me it's ease of install and quality. I'm stressing quality. The wiring is already run through the bars, and it looks like I just need to do some re-pinning.

What do you say? Do it...... or fuck it......

Loner

·
Registered
318 Posts
I bought a set of 14" plug and play apehangers from Hill. I love them. My only issue was the width of the bars at the base, minimal amount of clearance from the inside fairing. At 6'4", the stock bars were a pain in the neck, literally. The installation was relatively easy, the hardest part was removing the ignition lock and bleeding the brakes.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Ive got their 14's too but just the bars. Great quality and their customer service is great too.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I bought my 18'a from Hill, pre-wired. They were great to deal with, install wasn't too bad if you are mechanically inclined. I would deal with them again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts