Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Apple iPod Nano's have replaced the 30-pin connection with the new lightning cable. My Harley iPod interface lower cable has the 30-pin dock connection for fitment to the older Nano iPods. Has anyone found a replacement for the Harley iPod Interface lower cable that replaces the 30-pin configuration with the new lightning cable. A search revealed nothing.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
my wife just uses the apple 30 pin to lightning adapter. works fine for her. she likes to stream pandora from her phone.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Make sure you buy the one from apple though. They sell knock-offs alot cheaper but they dont work with all devices.. 30 bucks for a cable but save yourself the hassle.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I bought a bunch of different adapters and cables from a chinese KO place and they all work, you do get a message that its not an apple approved cable, but it charges fine and the data streams fine, for 20 bucks you can get 4 or 5 different things and free shipping, I won't post the web site but you can pm me if your interested

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had speaker issues when I first started using the dock-to-lightning adapter, but it seemed to self-resolve. I ended up buying a used iPod Touch, and have been using it ever since.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Some of the knockoff adapters will no work with video but that won't bother most. But as others have said I would get the real thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts