Road Glide banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,578 Posts
In a perfect world .....

I have a dog, so it severely limits how many times I can take off for a week or more at a time. It's a serious inconvenience sometimes, but I get a tremendous amount of pleasure having him around. So it's the life I live. I just hope it's cooler there by the time I get there. I spoke to one of my sisters who lives in central NH Friday and it was 93 there! I'll get to NH on the 18th. When you get to northern New England (as I think you know) August can be steamy miserably hot, or sometimes you wake up and start the wood stove for a couple hours in the a.m. Especially the northern half of VT/NH/ME.
I'm in the same boat, other than I only live 4 hours away from Appleton so I drive my car to Green Bay with my dog, dropped him off at my EX's then came back and rode the bike on Monday. She'll bring him back this coming weekend. But yeah, it's hard with a pet, I love my Gussy, he comes before most anything, I'd have missed shark week if I had to board him. I just couldn't do that to him.

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,578 Posts
Being a Cowboys fan I don’t much care to see them have success but that stadium should be a bucket list for any sports fan.
AMEN! Same for Boston Gardens, Wrigley Field, AT&T stadium, Augusta National. No matter who your a fan of, some venues just deserve some respect and like you said, are bucket list worthy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts