Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
13,537 Posts

·
Administrator
13,537 Posts
Yawl having too much fun , Mikey (OBB) did you ride or have to trailer over ?? Your back still AFU'd ?? They jacked me around on my company pension or I'da been there . Told me I'd get my first check July 1st , well I didn't , then they told me I'd get July and August today , and I didnt , got one month and called them and said oh the other one will be there in a few days , not what I was told , oh well rant over ..
Have fun ........
See some of you fools next month ..

JtB

·
Administrator
13,537 Posts
That's a poor excuse Jack. All you had to do was dig up one of the hundreds of coffee cans of cash you have buried out back.
Well if you had passed out everyone's portion of your 3/4 billion after taxes windfall , I'da been there , all the plastic coffee cans I put the money in were all rusted out ...

JtB

·
Administrator
13,537 Posts
Teej...it had been since 2017 Pal and that was just too long....I get my @BobRG15 and @Ohiobellboy fix about every year or two but you and @Uncle Fuzzy ...we need to do better because I don't get to laugh like that everyday...miss you goofs already
So ewe bringin your goofy self back to Patti's this year

JtB

1 - 20 of 25 Posts