Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Mountain

Cloud Sky Plant Tree Road surface

Cloud Sky Plant Infrastructure Road surface

Cloud Plant Sky Ecoregion Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Road surface

Sky Cloud Plant Ecoregion Road surface

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Infrastructure

Riding into Estes Park
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motorcycle

Entering the Million Dollar Highway yesterday after revisiting a previous SW venue in Durango. The weather was great until just before Salida where it just started to rain.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Sky Cloud Plant Mountain Road surface

Sky Cloud Plant Tree Road surface

Vehicle Cloud Sky Motorcycle Automotive tire

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Street light Road surface Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Cloud Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle

We left the lovely city of Torrington, Wyoming this morning. Dinner was interesting at a Truck stop where the bartender used 2 different fly swatters to kill flys ON the bar countertop lol. The next morning while eating breakfast at the hotel a guest was using a fly swatter at her table. Sorry no pics.

Today we rode some of the Black Hills, through Deadwood (another previous SW venue) and Sturgis where we met @MShell for lunch at The Knuckle. It poured rain just before we left so we put on the rain gear. We almost finished our ride to Pierre, SD without any issues. Our leader (SharknoseScott) decided between Sturgis and Pierre we should pull into a gas station lot and remove our rain gear which we never really needed lol. He also decided we didn’t need gas. Enjoy the pics

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
That's one sexy MF'er
Mark or his Bike lol. I love that Maple too, when I bought my Black 2012 I was drooling over the Maple CVO. Mark picked it up used with about 11k miles in it a couple years ago.
Smile Glasses Tire Goggles Sunglasses

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Well that should put you guys close to my neck o the woods today or tomorrow? Are you super slabbing it across MN into WI? 94 or 90? If you guys are parking close Hit me up, I can give you some ideas from places to stop from the twin cities East into God's Country...
We’re staying in Bemidji for a few days at Scott’s cabin. Got here earlier just before it rained. His cabin is right on the lake.
Rainbow Water Sky Water resources Ecoregion

Smile Outerwear Tree Plant Hat

Rainbow Cloud Water Plant Sky

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Scott’s been a great Host in his hometown of Bemidji.
Sky Water Plant Plant community Cloud

Cloud Sky Wheel Plant Tire

Water Cloud Sky Plant People in nature

Smile Table Watch Umbrella Plant

Sky Smile Cloud People in nature Plant

Water Plant Sky Cloud Natural landscape

A visit to the Headwaters where the Mississippi River starts. We got to walk across it. An amazing hot dog at Lucky Fog. Of course we had to stop and take a pic with Paul Bunyan and Babe.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Today was a surprise Scott’s been keeping a secret for over a month. We went to the King of Bagger races in Brainerd, Mn. It was fucking awesome watching the races from bleachers
at a 90* turn.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Donna (MissPiggy) counted 83 bikes last night and as of an hour ago 120 people have arrived.
Table Outerwear Furniture Chair Sharing

Appleton HD has an obstacle course in the parking lot across the street.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Are continental breakfast, provided by Clarion
You actually get a waiter, in the coffee cups are huge compared to what you normally get at restaurants, Jack Sprat would be proud of these cups. I don't post as good as two wheel but I just had to do one of food🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 446016

Not bad for a continental breakfast, I bet that Coffee Cup held 20 oz........not bad for a dine in continental breakfast.......all free, except for the tip that the waiter received.
I have to agree with you Christopher. There’s been plenty of times I’ve thought .. that would be a good pic but just keep riding. He posts some amazing pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
Shark pinata filled with small bottles of alcohol for the peeps brave enough to admit their birthday is this month.

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.
Aug. 16th for me but I don’t drink … and Fireball is not what I’d want to start back with lol.

Reactions: Ugly Shawn

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
I just wanted to give a quick shout out,
You guys have been Simply Amazing!!! My wife has wanted for nothing, we have so many members that have come up to Nancy just to ask if she was okay was there anything they could do or was there anything they could get this went on the whole week, my wife was worried about the week being on crutches and everything that goes with being on crutches. I've got a tear in the eye a couple of times from you guys just the way y'all looked out after my wife. There are no words or things that can say to thank y'all, just know this a humble man is very grateful!!! With your guys help this is been one of the best trips we've had.....

I'd like to thank my loving bride, for enduring this journey that we decided to take. You are an amazing woman, I know I don't deserve you, but I just wanted Forum members to know how lucky I was to wind up with with my wife, I'm so honored to have her as my wife. One last time thank you for being so kind to Nancy View attachment 446248 View attachment 446249 View attachment 446250 View attachment 446251

Christopher
Great pics Christopher. I’m glad you and Nancy made it safely to SW and had a good time. It was nice meeting and spending some time with you guys. Make sure to let us know when you’ve made it home.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
I would like to thank all you gents for sharing this Shark Week in pictures. Those of us that don't lay down the miles like most of you do can really appreciate it. Not afraid to admit if I had run into the rainstorm that @TexasSmoker did in Arkansas on his way up I would have turned around right there. Call me what you want, it's just not my thing on a bike. I may put on 1500 miles riding the Black Hills during the Sturgis rally but I haul it up in my truck pulling a small travel trailer. Didn't go this year. Glad to place some faces with some of the forum handles. Y'all have a lot of fun. Thanks again.
Nothing wrong with you pulling that trailer to SW.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
Congrats Kenny on receiving the Janine Hoskins Spirit Award …..well deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much Tim. Pretty damn humbling to be honest.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
Thanks everyone especially @twowheeladdict for posting pics for everyone to see. Shark Week is always an amazing gathering and time flies for the attendees. I’m still on my way home and am nowhere near the photographer @Stray Mutt and twowheeledaddict are. I’ll post some of the pics I did manage to take as time permits. I finally caught up on some of the threads. Hopefully everyone gets home safe and we get to do this again next year.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts