Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
261 - 280 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Jeans Smile Muscle Leg Standing

Sky Plant Leaf Tree Automotive tire

Lunch with Wendy , Bob and Chuckie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
1,425 Posts
I just wanted to give a quick shout out,
You guys have been Simply Amazing!!! My wife has wanted for nothing, we have so many members that have come up to Nancy just to ask if she was okay was there anything they could do or was there anything they could get this went on the whole week, my wife was worried about the week being on crutches and everything that goes with being on crutches. I've got a tear in the eye a couple of times from you guys just the way y'all looked out after my wife. There are no words or things that can say to thank y'all, just know this a humble man is very grateful!!! With your guys help this is been one of the best trips we've had.....

I'd like to thank my loving bride, for enduring this journey that we decided to take. You are an amazing woman, I know I don't deserve you, but I just wanted Forum members to know how lucky I was to wind up with with my wife, I'm so honored to have her as my wife. One last time thank you for being so kind to Nancy
Cloud Sky Land vehicle Tire Wheel
Sky Cloud Plant Green Statue
Wheelchair Motor vehicle Motorized wheelchair Tire Wheel
Smile Table Houseplant Building Interior design

Christopher

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Without bragging too much , we are all pretty awesome , now yawl need to come to Tennessee/ Kentucky next month .. You prolly don't like pork chops tho'

JtB
Will be there SEPT 8-11 looking for everyone else.

Reactions: twowheeladdict

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
1,425 Posts
Well as far as the fender goes I don't want to point any fingers, but there's a lot to be said about the young Wisconsin drivers ........... they suck!!
it wasn't all that bad, crease the fender, broke the fender mounts off of the forks themselves, got a slight wobble in the rim, the front brakes have got a small vibration
And has a death wobble from 20 to 30mph, and also about 90mph to 95 mph
All of it disappears, when accelerating.......
I have been a good boy, the whole trip!!!, parking lot drag racing only a few times that was with fellow members (so that one doesn't count either) and only passed one State Trooper(OK that one was my bad) I didn't get arrested , i drove the the speed limit all of the time.......

But since I have you guys here,
TexasSmoker is looking for a black denim fender,
If you've got one hit me up in the conversation or just let me know 👍✌👊✊️🤞

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,636 Posts
@SteadyEddie revealed his new bike on the forum instead of waiting until Sharkweek, and I thought he at least needed to wear something colorful while riding. Purple goes well with a blacked out Gray Goose and when I saw this shirt I had to buy it for him.
Monday evening I got as many forum members that I could find who have been entertained by Eddies posts to sign the shirt.
View attachment 446151
If you are reading this and haven’t signed the shirt you need to find steadyeddie and ask to sign it because I presented it to him before the ride yesterday.

View attachment 446152
That's a fairly rare photo. You don't often see SE without a ballcap. And we don't often see you in front of the lens!

·
11,636 Posts

·
11,636 Posts
Then damn tacos had to come out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He should consider himself lucky that Taco Tony and Taco Hector weren't with you.

·
11,636 Posts
I rode through Freedom today. I conversed with several locals about their town name and that they should have a mural that says “Welcome to Freedom”. Would have loved a photo with a mural like that.
Had to settle for this,
View attachment 446192
but will remember the hospitality of the locals I met there.
In the long run, that might be the best 'slogan' right there .....

·
11,636 Posts

·
11,636 Posts

·
11,636 Posts
We haven't heard anything official yet about Shark Tooth necklaces. They probably waited until tonight's banquet before they awarded them.

Reactions: smitty901

·
11,636 Posts
Come on down , Bob ( Smitty901 ) has been the last three or four years and he's a cheesehead too .. I wanted to make this SW but retirement money got finagled around a bit ..

JtB
That's a poor excuse Jack. All you had to do was dig up one of the hundreds of coffee cans of cash you have buried out back.

261 - 280 of 468 Posts