Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
281 - 300 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Picture frame Comfort Couch Smile Flooring

We are trying to change @SteadyEddie image to make him a little meaner

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Congrats Kenny on receiving the Janine Hoskins Spirit Award …..well deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
We haven't heard anything official yet about Shark Tooth necklaces. They probably waited until tonight's banquet before they awarded them.
They passed out a few already last two days.

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Mostly rode with @SteadyEddie , @Bleachey , @BH#103 , and @Hopalong48 today and we started out with Breakfast at Machine Shed.
Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

The eggs Benedict was very good, and I heard no complaints from the others.
Food Tableware Baked goods Ingredient Omelette

With full bellies we rolled out to take a circuitous route up to Doc’s Harley Davidson. Brad was leading and did a great job finding the curvy roads to be found in the area.
Scott couldn’t make the ride up yesterday so we all decided to go, and I still saw things I missed.
Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Motor vehicle
Plant Sky Plant community Urban design Tree
Bicycle Tire Wheel Land vehicle Bicycle wheel

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Gas Automotive exterior

@Uncle Fuzzy , you and the rest of the Florida boys would look good riding this bike built with every generation of engine in order. Not sure which one of you would be manning the controls.
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Administrator
13,322 Posts
That's a poor excuse Jack. All you had to do was dig up one of the hundreds of coffee cans of cash you have buried out back.
Well if you had passed out everyone's portion of your 3/4 billion after taxes windfall , I'da been there , all the plastic coffee cans I put the money in were all rusted out ...

JtB

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
We haven't heard anything official yet about Shark Tooth necklaces. They probably waited until tonight's banquet before they awarded them.
There was not a Shark Tooth awarded At the Closing Banquet.
Just Shrug was awarded the Buffalo Tooth necklace (new) and a Pride Glide patch.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
A coffee maker for @Jacksprat56 Stray Mutt will post pictures on the forum after he gets home and downloads his camera
Shark tooth awards was a small number I think two on opening nite and that was all
The children burn camp cost 2500. Per child to attend for the summer the goal was raise enough funds to send three children but the final number could be five
Great job by the members

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,636 Posts
Mostly rode with @SteadyEddie , @Bleachey , @BH#103 , and @Hopalong48 today and we started out with Breakfast at Machine Shed.
View attachment 446275
The eggs Benedict was very good, and I heard no complaints from the others.
View attachment 446276

With full bellies we rolled out to take a circuitous route up to Doc’s Harley Davidson. Brad was leading and did a great job finding the curvy roads to be found in the area.
Scott couldn’t make the ride up yesterday so we all decided to go, and I still saw things I missed.
View attachment 446280 View attachment 446277 View attachment 446278
View attachment 446279

@Uncle Fuzzy , you and the rest of the Florida boys would look good riding this bike built with every generation of engine in order. Not sure which one of you would be manning the controls.
View attachment 446281
You already know the answer to that ..... Mr. Icon would insist that because he's an ICON, he gets the handlebars. Don't you love that they have to put an oil leak tray under all those motors.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
A coffee maker for @Jacksprat56 Stray Mutt will post pictures on the forum after he gets home and downloads his camera
Shark tooth awards was a small number I think two on opening nite and that was all
The children burn camp cost 2500. Per child to attend for the summer the goal was raise enough funds to send three children but the final number could be five
Great job by the members
Sooooo.........jealous; I have got to meet this cat!!!!! Glad so much money was raised

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
8,811 Posts
I took (1) picture the entire trip...and it was Monday, at the Museum as I sat with my Bald Spot admiring all the bikes after I moved mine next to @smitty901 in the shade - I am not a "Stop and Take Pics" kinda guy but do love seeing everyones

Another great SW of seeing folks i have not seen since SW in '17 and then SW in '19 - Plenty of Hug and Chug Moments - Most nights trying to fall asleep but can't cuz my sides hurt from laughing so much (@calgaryglide .....that "Stuck story" had me in tears) and my mind was in replay mode from all the awesome of the day - I am hesitant to try and remember cuz I know I'll forget some but from @tj316 and the ICON Status Play (and Bourbon) ......to @twowheeladdict and the very kind gift of the Prince Shirt to @BH#103 and his OL for letting me tag along their routes and always putting up with my ADD and attention span of a nat....to @BobRG15 trying to kill TJ and I by testing the patience of Wisc Drivers and their "Yield to Merge in the Round About" (Bob rides that CVO like a 10 yr old on a BMX Bike....love it) as well as taking me back to meet Doc from Doc's HD where we chatted up Harley of yesteryear to the SPECTACULAR Door County Ride Day led by @The Volusianator to the everyday rides and laughs with @Bleachey @Hopalong48 @thedude @LS GLIDE @Ickshter to just the simplest of quick chats with @mjsdouble as we would pass each other in the Hotel or Meet Area when we were both heading somewhere else but always stopped to chat (love that shit Kenny) to @TracyB for all she does for us (with Frankie and Myrtle too) and always there for a Hug and a Smile to my man @Mischief for always being awesome and bombing me out of no where with the quick laughs - I know I am forgetting a ton and am sorry but I am fry'ed - Rolled out at 7:15a and was home doing laundry by 10:45a...

The RGL stole my heart and I am so very glad I did the move - With the Legends up Front, SupeShox in rear, the Lowers and the Pillowie Cushion of the Limited Seat.....every day was 100% enjoyable - Need to explore a seat that sits me back a tad as well as some bars that have a better wrist angle but other than that.....bike is dialed......oh and Tunes

Until next time Ladies....
Sky Cloud Daytime Electricity Overhead power line

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Rolling with @Bleachey and @Hopalong48 down backroads through WI and IL. Found a great lunch stop at a crossroads in what felt like the middle of nowhere.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Sky
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Table
Food Tableware Ingredient Corn Deep frying
Food Tableware Ingredient Table Recipe
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Staple food

I had the fish. 😎

blazing hot in the sun!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Forehead Face Smile Eyebrow Jaw

Jeans Picture frame Furniture Smile Comfort

@SteadyEddie is a Potsie Weber looking little girl ….but with his hat on he bowed up on me and few times and I backed down ….it definitely makes he look mean….already miss the laughs Shuman , until we ride again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,811 Posts
….already miss the laughs Shuman , until we ride again
Teej...it had been since 2017 Pal and that was just too long....I get my @BobRG15 and @Ohiobellboy fix about every year or two but you and @Uncle Fuzzy ...we need to do better because I don't get to laugh like that everyday...miss you goofs already

281 - 300 of 468 Posts