Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
461 - 480 of 487 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #462 ·
Sadly some of those will probably be closed by next year
Yeah that does suck. I have some from others that were closed over the last year or more. Waterman HD didn’t even had a HD sign on the building. Only a few used bikes were available but they had some cool antiques in the showroom.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Wood Gas Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,611 Posts
I think a precedent was set in Canada? Troy was not on the bike, it too “leaned” against another object and it was raining so water was involved! Shark tooth.
You are making plausible deniability harder and harder. And I thought we were friends...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Been home for almost a week and found some more sharknanigans. My poor bike has been defiled. @garvin90

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #470 ·
@woverby There are several Lambeau pics posted above in this thread.

Reactions: woverby

·
Registered
1,805 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
@woverby There are several Lambeau pics posted above in this thread.
Yep, there are a lot of great pictures at Lambeau Field. I am looking for the pictures taken from the "lift" during the event. I've only found one where we were all in the back behind the bikes on this thread so far. Yes, I am probably daft. Also, are there any plans to share the original digital files (.gpg) or have an opportunity to buy a print of the original full resolution pics?

·
Administrator
3,107 Posts
Yep, there are a lot of great pictures at Lambeau Field. I am looking for the pictures taken from the "lift" during the event. I've only found one where we were all in the back behind the bikes on this thread so far. Yes, I am probably daft. Also, are there any plans to share the original digital files (.gpg) or have an opportunity to buy a print of the original full resolution pics?
Hey, Wayne, here's the best shot from the lift. I think it was posted here before, but I'll be damned if I can find it myself......and I posted it!! I'll be uploading other photos that I grabbed (but not quite as photoshopped) in the next few days, all of which can be downloaded from the host site. Stand by a bit for those.

Sky Building Cloud Urban design City

Here's the "official" photo that Hutmo dressed up a bit. It's shown on the Roadglidenationalrally.com website.

Building Sky Font Urban design Landmark

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Hey, Wayne, here's the best shot from the lift. I think it was posted here before, but I'll be damned if I can find it myself......and I posted it!! I'll be uploading other photos that I grabbed (but not quite as photoshopped) in the next few days, all of which can be downloaded from the host site. Stand by a bit for those.

View attachment 447164

Here's the "official" photo that Hutmo dressed up a bit. It's shown on the Roadglidenationalrally.com website.

View attachment 447165
Thank you SM! I found this one also. There should be one or two more where we are by our bikes. Can't find that or those pic(s). I do appreciate the response!

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #476 ·
GREAT pics @mjsdouble, did you enjoy the Lambeau tour?
Sorry Wade. Just realized you asked a question here. I’m really glad I took that tour of Lambeau. Being a Cowboys fan I don’t much care to see them have success but that stadium should be a bucket list for any sports fan. It was amazing to hear the history and walk around there. Walking through the tunnel and hearing how the field was renovated for the weather conditions was impressive. We had a great tour guide and learned a lot more then I anticipated.

Reactions: SharknoseScott

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Being a Cowboys fan I don’t much care to see them have success but that stadium should be a bucket list for any sports fan.
AMEN! Same for Boston Gardens, Wrigley Field, AT&T stadium, Augusta National. No matter who your a fan of, some venues just deserve some respect and like you said, are bucket list worthy.

461 - 480 of 487 Posts