Road Glide banner
481 - 487 of 487 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Thank you SM! I found this one also. There should be one or two more where we are by our bikes. Can't find that or those pic(s). I do appreciate the response!
I looked at these pics again. Seeing Lambeau Field in the background (even though I am a Bronco fan) is "like totally awesome"!

·
Premium Member
2021 Road Glide Special
576 Posts
^^ Agreed! It’s probably the best background you could have behind all those bikes in that area. Even as a Bears fan I say this honestly. And you do need a background and not just a cropped pic of the bikes alone. Adds some context and dimension to the group shot. Tells a story about where ya’ll are. Historical to boot.

·
Administrator
3,114 Posts
OK, I've got all of my SW XII photos, plus some of Troy Duncan's processed and uploaded to a site that you can review, browse and download as desired. Let me know if you have problems downloading, as sometimes I screw up the permissions on that.
https://roncushing.myportfolio.com/best-of-shark-week-xii
In the meantime, a few more highlight shots from the event. Seems I find Fred to be quite photogenic since there are two of him in the collage. Hey, dude's a stud, right?

Glasses Musician Workwear Vision care Beard
Tire Jeans Wheel Plant Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Photograph Motor vehicle
Smile Vision care Goggles Tableware Eyewear

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,305 Posts
OK, I've got all of my SW XII photos, plus some of Troy Duncan's processed and uploaded to a site that you can review, browse and download as desired. Let me know if you have problems downloading, as sometimes I screw up the permissions on that.
https://roncushing.myportfolio.com/best-of-shark-week-xii
In the meantime, a few more highlight shots from the event. Seems I find Fred to be quite photogenic since there are two of him in the collage. Hey, dude's a stud, right?

View attachment 447303 View attachment 447304 View attachment 447305 View attachment 447306
Where's the beer?

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #487 ·
Great photos Ron. As usual you nailed SW by capturing these pictures. You never disappoint my friend !!

481 - 487 of 487 Posts