Appleton Shark Week pics.

33K views 486 replies 49 participants last post by  mjsdouble 
#1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Property Window Building Plant Sky

Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle

Sky Cloud Plant Daytime Wheel

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Post your pics to, from and during Shark Week. Here’s a few to start the thread.

See less See more
#83 ·
Stopped by the Greeley Dealership to buy a T-shirt for the swap. The shop was recently bought out by John Elway. Some of you football fans may know of him. Also, the dealership claims to be the "only Northern Colorado MSRP dealer". Don't know if that is true, but if anyone is in the market for a new bike, may be worth checking out. They did have a fair number of bikes in their show room. Headed out for Appleton this afternoon!

Attachments

#9 ·
First day behind me. Barely missed all the rain and storms and only got sprinkles. No picts today but here is the bike ready to roll and practice loop at home.
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Plant Wheel Automotive lighting Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

#22 ·
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Mountain

Cloud Sky Plant Tree Road surface

Cloud Sky Plant Infrastructure Road surface

Cloud Plant Sky Ecoregion Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Road surface

Sky Cloud Plant Ecoregion Road surface

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Infrastructure

Riding into Estes Park
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motorcycle

Entering the Million Dollar Highway yesterday after revisiting a previous SW venue in Durango. The weather was great until just before Salida where it just started to rain.

#25 ·
Wendy and I are off at 6am tomorrow morning …..hoping to make Tennessee tomorrow ….
everyone be safe we will see you in Appleton Sunday afternoon

#30 ·
You rider are doing a nice ride I wish I could be on the road with you.
Enjoying the pic keep them coming and we will see you soon.
Be careful and ride safe. (y)

Mark

Reactions: mjsdouble
#32 ·
We are chomping at the bit to get on the road, mom seems to be doing well in his improving quite rapidly, we have decided that if she can get her leg over the seat we are gone!!! Going to start packing our duffel bags today just to make sure we don't leave anything, and we'll leave first thing Friday morning, pull out time is 5:00 a.m. but we're not holding to that just because of my wife getting ready and getting her on the bike and all of that so actually whatever time we leave will be just fine with me😊😊

#63 ·
Ha ha. At this stage of life all scheduled kick stands up times are asprirational. Just a target to shoot for. You're starting vacation - time shouldn't be a consideration. About 100 miles up the road you'll start to get into your riding groove and all your worries will disappear (temporarily). Turn up the tunes and let her roll! Wish I was going but I had committed to go to ME/NH for a 3 week trip coming up in 2 weeks. I had to cancel for covid in 2020, then last year things were still a bit covid shaky with every state having different covid protocols, so I just put it off til this year. One of these days while I'm still riding, I hope to get an opportunity to burn a few with you. I hope your wife is healed enough to truly enjoy the trip. I'll have a good thought for her.

Reactions: Jacksprat56
#42 ·
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Sky Cloud Plant Mountain Road surface

Sky Cloud Plant Tree Road surface

Vehicle Cloud Sky Motorcycle Automotive tire

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Street light Road surface Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Cloud Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle

We left the lovely city of Torrington, Wyoming this morning. Dinner was interesting at a Truck stop where the bartender used 2 different fly swatters to kill flys ON the bar countertop lol. The next morning while eating breakfast at the hotel a guest was using a fly swatter at her table. Sorry no pics.

Today we rode some of the Black Hills, through Deadwood (another previous SW venue) and Sturgis where we met @MShell for lunch at The Knuckle. It poured rain just before we left so we put on the rain gear. We almost finished our ride to Pierre, SD without any issues. Our leader (SharknoseScott) decided between Sturgis and Pierre we should pull into a gas station lot and remove our rain gear which we never really needed lol. He also decided we didn’t need gas. Enjoy the pics

#46 ·
We're finally out of the 100s (knock on wood) rode two lanes most of the way to our friends place. Visit for a couple days.
Plant Sky Tree Land lot Natural landscape

Plant Sky Tree Road surface Cloud

#48 ·
Made it to Kokomo Indiana
Font Facade Beauty Tints and shades Fixture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#52 ·
Made it to Kokomo Indiana View attachment 445713

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You went to Kokomo and didn't stop to visit? :cry::cry::cry::coffee::coffee: I'm on the far northwest side of Indianapolis Guess you know what list you're on now :LOL::LOL::LOL: Hope the rest of your trip is a safe one!!!!!

Reactions: tj316
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.