Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the April Ride of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
171 Posts

List of mods front to back..so far.
Klock Werks windscreen
Painted inner fairing.
KST 12" Renegade bars.
Chrome switch covers, grips and levers.
Custom instrument gauges LED colors.
Custom Dianamic turn and brake leds.
Harley oil cooler cover.
Shifter linkage.
Harley renegade solo seat.
Reinhart 4" slip on exhaust.
Harley special stretched saddlebags.
Black saddlebag hardware.
Advent Black extended rear fender.
Harley curved tag frame.

Purchased July 2020, 8000 smiles so far, they all been great but most memorable would be the 3, so far, meetings with other forum members here in FL for meet and greets and such.
Favorite riding ( being from FL) is anywhere in the NC, Tenn. mountains.
Looking forward to getting there again soon.
Thanks for viewing.

·
Administrator
1,954 Posts
Congrats, Firetech!
Lol, Firetech hasn't won yet!!! You Zedbra can still enter that "haggerd tired ol' Twinkie" in the contest by submitting the 3 photos requested. Voting is done by the number of "likes" received by the end of the month.

Oh and fwiw, I asked them to change the cover photo for this contest. Apparently the McAdmin doesn't know the difference between a Street Glide and a Road Glide!

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,862 Posts
Lol, Firetech hasn't won yet!!! You Zedbra can still enter that "haggerd tired ol' Twinkie" in the contest by submitting the 3 photos requested. Voting is done by the number of "likes" received by the end of the month.

Oh and fwiw, I asked them to change the cover photo for this contest. Apparently the McAdmin doesn't know the difference between a Street Glide and a Road Glide!

Calgaryglide
meh. It's 21c here, too busy riding 300k today and side stepping my work responsibilities.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Hello all here's my entry/story
First picture is the Bike as I bought it, 2012 Road Glide Ultra, Pretty Plain Jane except for some Willie G accessories.

Second pic is as she stands right now with all mods done myself.
4 point docking
14" Klockwerks Kliphangers
All new Stainless Braided lines
Chrome lowers and cowbells from Willy Shiny
Progressive Springs
Wheels are SMT Hurricans 21" front 18" real with Polished Rotors
Vance and Hines True Dual headers
9" Dark Smoke Klockwerks windsheild
Upgraded LED headlights with Chrome Bezel
Not pictured but upgraded to a stage 1 air breather, Chrome Willie G tear drop mirrors
Im sure there are a few more mods not mentioned

Lastly, I know you said try to avoid pics with people in them but this is my little man and what brings me the most joy and memories with my ride. He loves it just as much as I do and is there as my helper for any work that I've done to her. Pic is from the day we installed the wheels. I can't sneak her out of the garage without him knowing and going for a ride. Nothing makes me fell better than to look in my mirrors and see him back there enjoying the ride!!!

20200414_182518_resized.jpg

20200405_163129_resized.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the April Ride of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

Just bought this bike a few weeks ago excited to get out on the road I've had multiple bikes before but I've always wanted to get me a road glide and I finally got one

·
Registered
38 Posts
2009 Road Glide FLTR

Led headlights and bunch of powder coating
No fear headlight bezel
Yaffe wrap around fender
12 inch chubbies
New Leds lights in dash speedo & tach
K&N Ram air filter Saddleman Kraus moto seat
progressive suspension front & rear
Throttle body ported & polished bored to a 54mm
107 Big bore kit with 11:01 compression
stage 4 heads Woods 999"s Woods Alpha series roller lifters
D&D fat cats exhaust Ciro taillight and plate bracket

Favorite thing about my bike is that it's a constant evolving creation once you start your never finished, Best ride on my bike was the last ride on my bike and it just keeps getting better !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guess I'll throw mine on here.

2019 Blue Max
nothing major, Stage 2 torque cam, High flow air filter, RC slip on exhaust, power vision tune, partial black out.
Have tour pack and lowers to match for long hauls, me and wife rode Sturgis and back last 2 years and had a BLAST, 3500 miles first year, 2500 last year and looking forward to this year!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
2021 Road Glide Limited. Black on black. Just purchased a month ago so not a lot of add ons yet. KST Cutoms Pathfinder 12” bars. Stretched bags, rear fascia with led turn signals. Led halo lower fairing grill turn signals. Tall boy seat. KlockWerks 14” sport flare windscreen. S&S GNX 4.5” slip ons
356A8EB9-4561-4BC6-8ACE-0B4602BAE516.jpeg
31911CC5-D201-4BFF-A93C-EB7126F3AFF5.jpeg
0F6B0101-4430-4B01-BEE8-FB25AB328346.jpeg

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
No the bags I got on Amazon made by xfmt. Came pre painted with lids for $185. Used my stock lids and hardware. Was skeptical but they are actually good quality and cheap. Paint matches perfect. Rear fascia was an eBay buy from a cycle shop in Pennsylvania. Same deal pre painted vivid black, plug and play matched up nice. Paid $145 for that piece. My ultra classic I bought all the top name high dollar shit and wasn’t impressed, so I went the cheap route this time around and actually saved $450-500 and get all kinds of compliments. They light up nice and bright, turn signals turn from red to amber
8EDA17AD-07D3-432B-807E-7AA06BD73A6E.jpeg
E1866482-23CA-45B3-93E2-5F676415A502.jpeg

·
Registered
49 Posts
No the bags I got on Amazon made by xfmt. Came pre painted with lids for $185. Used my stock lids and hardware. Was skeptical but they are actually good quality and cheap. Paint matches perfect. Rear fascia was an eBay buy from a cycle shop in Pennsylvania. Same deal pre painted vivid black, plug and play matched up nice. Paid $145 for that piece. My ultra classic I bought all the top name high dollar shit and wasn’t impressed, so I went the cheap route this time around and actually saved $450-500 and get all kinds of compliments. They light up nice and bright, turn signals turn from red to amber View attachment 426325 View attachment 426326
It does look good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.