Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyone ever heard of this brand? Guy named Mark Burmeister from Savinglots said he can sell these to me about 200 bucks cheaper then what there going for on the website. They retail for 449.95 for

https://www.aquaticav.com/where-to-buy/online-store/harley-davidson-products/harley-davidson-speakers/6-5-harley-speakers-aq-spk6-5-4hb/

I was originally searching for better prices on the Beyma 6X200ND because bagger boyz in Washington MD sell these and the guy swore these are the best speakers I can get for $700 bucks, that's right $700 bucks. I thought that was crazy. Savinglots has them for $276.50. He also down talked on the Arcs and said they are a step below the Beymas. Go on there website and see that is all they sell.

My question is which ones are best to get and are they better than the Millies and the Arcs 602s?

So should I get the Aquatic AVs or the Beymas?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Their head units are a known quantity, but I didn't know Aquatic made speakers. I've never seen them recommended on the other forum. That either means they just got released and no one has tested them yet or they're not worth having.

Beyma makes excellent pro audio component speakers and are popular with the competition guys, I don't know anything about their coax speakers.

If a price sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
68 views and one reply. Comon guys surely someone must of heard about these Aquatic AV speakers. Before I spend 2 something on these bad boys I want to know if they are worth it.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I haven't.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Go for it! Someone has to be first. Aquatic AV head units have a good reputation so I see no reason that the speakers wouldn't be a good quality product either.

·
Registered
36 Posts
They seem to be old man speakers talking to Anthony from Badd ass bikes in TX
Which one are old man speakers? The Beyma?

I was at Bagger Boyz as well today and they told me almost the same...the swear on Beyma...but i had the feeling they know what they talk about..there were a looooot of Low Braggers from Pa, NY etc they worked on, so i believe they are very good and me as a newbie should believe what they say.

Bagger Boyz wanted 1500 Dollar OTD for a nice front stereo!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Real question is are they waterproof? Otherwise the first rainstorm may send your money up in fumes possibly...😳

1 - 11 of 11 Posts