Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody know if the harness works with other amps like the Diamond Micro4v2? Is it worth the cost over piecemeal?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
Seems it’s way easier on the non CVO bikes than the CVO.
Do some studying and pm some of the guys here on the forum. Lots of good help here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Read the info on the advert, when I fitted my Diamond Audio amp i did NOT need to splice any wires!

Just plug the BT355 Line leveller into the head unit, then connect the amp via RCA cable to the line leveller and job done.

Of course you will still need to run power cables to the battery and take a remote power feed using a crimp connection. An amp connection pack off Amazon for about $14 should do the same job, however if you want to pay $129 for this harness then go ahead

·
Registered
940 Posts
From the looks of it it would probably work with any amp. You’d just have to unhook the plug that goes into the arc amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
753 Posts
Here's everything you need to get power to the amp, 8 ga is plenty and the fuse holder is relatively compact.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/SCOSCHE-EFXAKCM8B-Mini-Anl-Ultra-Flex-Speaker/dp/B01MQFKHDL/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1548279498&sr=8-17&keywords=scosche+amplifier+wiring+kit[/ame]

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts