Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering installing the moto 602 speakers in my 15 rgs fairing. Anyone have experience with this install? Do I need adapters? If so, do the standard 5.35 to 6.5 work? Are any mods required or do they just screw right in? Thanks.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
You shouldn't have any problems mounting the 6.5" speakers... I just installed 6.5" Focal 165KRC's in my 15RGS. There is a small locating nipple at the 6 O'Clock position on the pods that needs to be removed for the speakers to sit flat.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Yeah... they do get a lot of great reviews on HDF. They are decently priced as well. If I didn't have my Focals, it would definitely be a serious consideration.

· Registered
114 Posts
I'm currently running Arc moto 602s in my 15 RG with the matching 6x9s in the lids driven by a SS amp. Fantastic sound, replaced my infinity kappas with them and am very happy. Sound is very full and rich.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.