Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed this kit in there glide yet and if so what are your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Incredible difference from stock or Boom 2 audio. I travel fast and speakers were always blown with Boom crap as I needed to keep the volume full blast just to hear it. Had a shop install the MPAK 12 and 2 extra speakers in the fairing lowers and now I can usually hear clearly at only 1/2 volume at 75 MPH. If it is really windy, aside from high speeds, I may need to use 3/4 volume. I am very happy with this system.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
It was not installed separately that I know of, but it may be part of the internal workings of the ARC system.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have had an MPAK12 system for 3 years now and really like it. I think for the money you cannot find a better amplifier. After two years I did blow out one of the arc speakers (I listen very loud). This was self installed by me two years ago and probably could have had the settings fine tuned to get a little better sound. After blowing one of the speakers at the 2-1/2 year point I decided to try some different speakers and improve on the system a little more. So while in Daytona I had the DSP installed, along with Hertz Mille Pro speakers, and had the installer tune the system. It was very good before but now it absolutely ROCKS!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts