Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Where do you see the discount
The administrators deleted the post as they did not ask for permission to advertise.
Click on the link in my OP and go to the website.
If you scroll to the bottom of the website it has a make an offer link.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You may want to get with Carisma about an Arc system. He gave me a pretty good price on an Arc system, plus he is a wealth of information. - Mike

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My original post was from October, as I was just shopping around thought I would post it for those looking too.
Then just yesterday someone from Criminal joined the forum just to post up an ad. on my OP. I commented back not realizing it was an unapproved advertisement.
The admin. deleted that post.
Then not realizing Carisma is a dealer of Audio equip, he asked where the disc was, and so I posted again.
Im not really looking for a stereo upgrade.... yet.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
We try to take care of our sponsers, because they help out in making sure this forum continues to be here. I sent a nice pm to the ALCOHTRAZ and invited him to contact admin about becoming a sponser. Sometimes this pisses them off and they never return, but a few become sponsers. I didn't erase it to make forum members mad, I'm doing it because I want this forum to continue to be here forever.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for taking care of business Chain. I don't post much but I've gotten a wealth of information from the contributing sponsors on the site. Carisma especially. I for one can't imagine going to a non sponsor even it I did save a couple bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts