Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no longer able to see the posts I made within the Hating LRS thread. Did they get pulled? If so, why? I’m not happy with what they sent but I was fair in my remarks.
Maybe they are there but I’m just not able to see them for some reason? There has been some site weirdness lately.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
There is lots of posts and threads that can’t be accessed . On all topics. Some things not right all over the forum.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
@Headrope, the posts are still listed in your post list, when I tried to go to one that isn't showing up, it took me to the first post. Can you say fubar!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Headrope, the posts are still listed in your post list, when I tried to go to one that isn't showing up, it took me to the first post. Can you say fubar!
Yep. That’s why I wondered if they were being selectively edited. They still exist but aren’t visible.

If things are being hidden so be it - it’s not my site. But they should tell us.

If things are not being hidden, there’s a major malfunction here that has been occurring for a while now. They should tell us.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see the thread, not sure how many posts were in it, but I see 2 pages worth.
Yep. But there used to be four pages, if memory serves. And more than 3000 views on only two pages fails the common sense test.

Also interesting, replies I have since made in that thread do not appear. It’s as if the thread is locked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts