Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week, the wife & I decided to ride our bikes to dinner. Initially, as I started my FLTRUSE it did not run right. The engine seemed to misfire, there was no throttle response beyond 12-1400 RPM... Idle @ 1000. After 2 further attempts to restart, it finally came to life as normal. We were able to ride about 30 miles & return. I learned how to check codes. Only 11 ECM codes were displayed. Seven codes relate to cooling, these were the last code reported. First three relate to EFI Module malfunction. One in between was ACR Solenoid issue.
I think Auto Compression Release threw a code, and Electronic Fuel Injection was then effected. Thank You in Advance.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
List the codes for us.

What you see is a readout of the codes in each module or submodule of the system.

Order of importance is usually how you address them, unless you get a grouping that is noted in the diagnostic manual and directs you to one specific issue.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never Mind

List the codes for us.

What you see is a readout of the codes in each module or submodule of the system.

Order of importance is usually how you address them, unless you get a grouping that is noted in the diagnostic manual and directs you to one specific issue.
Codes were recovered in the following order. P1600, P2101, P1511, P1656, P1691, P1692, P1693, P1694, P0691, P0692, P1019

Only these ECU codes were recovered. In that I recently bought this bike used, my idea is that the last seven codes were old & not previously cleared.

I want to confirm P1019 is the oldest code and P1600 is the most recent. IF this cannot be confirmed, I will clear the codes and move forward..

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Codes are displayed in order of priority, not by age.

There is no way to differentiate active codes from historic codes using the self diagnostic function on the scooter.

At any point, clearing the codes is your next step in the diagnosis. Clear em out and go for a ride, see what comes back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts