Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll be there !!

Haven't missed it since I got a bike seven years ago. If you can you really need to do the Wednesday Buddy Stubbs Ride. Last year for some reason they switched up the route and it kind of sucked. This year it is going to be awesome again because it heads up to the pine trees. Really fun ! Tons of good people and great music. I mean really, who wouldn't want to see Quiet Riot !?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up on the Wednesday event. I haven't been to an event like this in over 20 years and that was Daytona

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll be there, 30th & 31st.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Myself and 2 more from Norcal...29-31.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
It not worth going in my opinion. All the events are all over the city and most of the time you have to ride in heavy stop and go traffic or heavy freeway traffic. It is alright when you get to your destination, but riding in Phoenix traffic SUCKS. If you want to get out of the city to ride it will take you a hour. It is OK if your a local but not worth traveling there.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Anyone that is planning to be there on the 30th - we should meet up in the late afternoon sometime. Maybe in the HandleBar Saloon (big tent). REO Speedwagon takes the stage at 9 pm.

I'm doing the MDA Heroes ride earlier in the day.

If you'd like to make a donation to help send a kid to camp this summer, here's my link:
My MDA Heroes Ride Page

·
Registered
230 Posts
Bumping this one back up...any updates? Myself and 2 more are still looking good for 29-31, probably leaving SF bay area early on the 28th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts