Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Sorry its been awhile since we have been on. We are currently working on the Road glide adding stretched fenders bags, air ride, and a 23 inch wheel. Its eating up a bunch of later nights.

That being said we want to show are support big time for AZ bike week. We will have a 10x20 booth set up and will be giving away free t-shirts, key chains, and some other prizes. I think maybe some bag latches and a set of floorboards. SO i need to get a count of who thinks they are going. Let me know so i set aside shirts and gifts just for you.

Thanks and we cant wait to see everyone out there.

PB

·
Registered
101 Posts
I plan on going, having surgery this Thursday. I should be out and around in a couple of days! See ya there!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I am here in AZ for the winter and I would go IF they just didn't run you around in a city of 6 million people. AZ bike week SUCKS IMO they run you all around the city to HD dealers or biker bars and it is nothig but traffic jams on the freeways or stop and go traffic on the side roads and you and your bike is roasting.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay so for those 3 that said they will be going to the main area where the baggest bagger contest will take place i will have a new t shirt, key chain and enter you for the drawing for free parts. All you have to do is show up and say hi.

For eveyone else let me know you are coming out so i can make sure i have enough stuff for you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great, I do appreciate that! See ya next week!

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bike week has started. see everyone at motorcycle on main tonight or chesters. then PB is at the shop saturday finishing the bike so stop by grab a cold one and a t shirt if your near by. Then we hit bike week.

Thanks for all the support.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ironmark. Are you aware of the Wednesday ride out of Buddy Stubbs to officially kick off bike week? 230 miles through scenic Northern Az. I think you may be miss informed. There are several rides that get out of town.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts