Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a weeks trip to Arkansas and trying to decide:
1- Stay in a different place each night (continuous loop)
2- Stay in one central location and take day trips
3- Combination of both

Can anyone with experience in this state offer any help?

We are traveling from St. Louis the first or second week in May

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
From when I have went to Bike Blues and BBQ the last couple years there are quite an array of great riding roads to ride in and around Bentonville/fayetteville but there are also so ones I would have loved to have gotten to ride to the east of there quite a ways as well. check this out, http://www.arkansas.com/outdoors/motorcycling/suggested-rides/ , I used it and it helped me decide what I could do in a day ride, my brother lives in Bentonville so I wanted to be able to get back there every evening and spend some time with him and the kids, I guess a lot depends on how long you will be there. I am not a ton of help but hope I helped a little. I love riding out there.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Staying in one spot would be really hard to do the best rides. In north central area around Mountain View and Mountain Home there many good mountain/curvey rides. To the west of there, Eureka Springs/ Fayetteville area has some of the premier riding in the state. But Southwest area around Hot Springs has the Talamina Scenic byway, Scenic Hwy 7, and others. South of Harrison, the Buffalo National River area has some of the best, yet little known, riding in the state. If you could do 2 or 3 days in each of these areas, you would really love it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts