Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always been interested , but could never see spending a ton of cash on the stuff , but today I found an armored jacket , Cortech GX-Air , made by Tourmaster ( my winter soot is Tourmaster and it rocks ) in my size and price range ( $45 ) and like new ..

Anyone else use the gear ?

JtB

·
Registered
639 Posts
My wife and I both wear the Tourmaster intake series jackets. The ones we wear have 2 additional layers that can be worn with the outer layer that make it a great winter jacket. I wear it in the summer with none of the additional layers and have the protection of sleeves/armor, with the airflow of short sleeves. Mine is almost 6 years old and other than being a little faded, is still in great condition. I'll buy another one like it when I need a new one.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have always been interested , but could never see spending a ton of cash on the stuff , but today I found an armored jacket , Cortech GX-Air , made by Tourmaster ( my winter soot is Tourmaster and it rocks ) in my size and price range ( $45 ) and like new ..

Anyone else use the gear ?

JtB
Where did u find that deal ?

·
Administrator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife has a set of booths at a flea market , a friend of ours there had the jacket , I talked him down from the exorbitant price of $60 ..

This jacket has two removable liners as well ..

JtB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tour Master Quality

I haven't see this Jacket yet but price seems to be pretty good i will definitely buy this one. Can you please share the link from where i can buy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts