Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Rear Kit from Arnott for the Road Glide. Has anyone on here used an air suspension on their ride? If so any comments, good or bad?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I used an Arnott kit on my 09 SG.. decent enough customer service, but even at it's sweetest spot the ride was rough to say the least.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Don't know about Arnott, but I have air ride on mine, love it, adjust on the fly, and I switched from Progressive 944's (they were really stiff on solo rides), 2nd year on air ride and still running like a champ.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Don't know about Arnott, but I have air ride on mine, love it, adjust on the fly, and I switched from Progressive 944's (they were really stiff on solo rides), 2nd year on air ride and still running like a champ.
I switched from 944 also, but installed jnr air ride..I didn't know a harley touring bike could ride so nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, DirtyAir with upgraded shocks. $1074.00 delivered to door. The only thing I didn't like was the toggle switch. I purchased the Legends handle bar switch for $162.00 delivered to door. Did the switch this winter and had it out the last 2 days. Went over railroad tracks without standing on my boards without killing my a~~. Great ride!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope that this air ride lives up to all my expectations. It will be the first air I have ever had.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have used many sets of Arnott and Legend air ride systems on bikes than run through my shop. They work well but seem to ride the best 3/4 of the way full or better. They look nice dropped down at the local meets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got it completed tonight. Ride was great, I think im going to like these.
The switch location I chose is not really the most convenient, but the hole was already there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shocks work great. Switch to inflate and deflate is not really convenient . And don't know what the air pressure is, so maybe I need the switch that goes on the handle bars with the integrated pressure guage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Shocks work great. Switch to inflate and deflate is not really convenient . And don't know what the air pressure is, so maybe I need the switch that goes on the handle bars with the integrated pressure guage.

Im curious to see! Im pretty set on going with jnr readers for my bike and from your avatar looks like we have the same year/ color.

·
Vendor
45 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts