·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
View attachment 413905
Look at all that CHROME! Cat musta put a small fortune into chrome; it's almost blinding but O so purty!
Buddy, any time you're hankering to polish up some chrome, I have my '15 I'll loan you that will cure you of that real quick. LOL

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts

·
7,671 Posts
I've been wondering if you were ever gonna unveil your new second ride, of if you were just gonna die not telling anyone, and then be buried in/with it! It's every bit as good looking as you said. Now that you've put on your big boy pants again, "Welcome Back Caffeine Jack!" All you need is a king Tour Pack and you'd be able to transport a 32 cup machine everywhere you go.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Buddy, any time you're hankering to polish up some chrome, I have my '15 I'll loan you that will cure you of that real quick. LOL
I'm gonna have to post some close-up pics; I know this thing has A LOT of xtras but I really have no idea whats factory and what's not! I'll leave that to "all you experts" in "everything RG" to help me out with. Th anks in advance. I've had a blast doing the "REVEAL" :ROFLMAO::coffee::coffee::p:coffee::coffee::love::cool:

·
7,671 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,218 Posts
I've been wondering if you were ever gonna unveil your new second ride, of if you were just gonna die not telling anyone, and then be buried in/with it! It's every bit as good looking as you said. Now that you've put on your big boy pants again, "Welcome Back Caffeine Jack!" All you need is a king Tour Pack and you'd be able to transport a 32 cup machine everywhere you go.
Ha he told your loud mouth too ?? I knew there were a handful of us , but didnt know who all , I think he owes us dearly for maintaining silence ..
Again jack take good care of my sled ..

JtB

·
7,671 Posts
Ha he told your loud mouth too ?? I knew there were a handful of us , but didnt know who all , I think he owes us dearly for maintaining silence ..
Again jack take good care of my sled ..

JtB
Yup, known about it for a couple weeks before he picked it up. Then he kept it a secret for so long I was starting to think he sold it or wrecked it.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts