Road Glide banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,218 Posts
Well dammit. I'm missing something here. What the hell are you straddling nowadays??
Jackie told several of us before he got the RG , that he was getting it , but to keep quiet on the forum , until he did his "Big Reveal" , which apparently was today ..

I still have the '11 , but I told Jack that I have first dibs on the RG when he decides to sell it ..

So the boy better take good care of my sled ...

JtB

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Jackie told several of us before he got the RG , that he was getting it , but to keep quiet on the forum , until he did his "Big Reveal" , which apparently was today ..

I still have the '11 , but I told Jack that I have first dibs on the RG when he decides to sell it ..

So the boy better take good care of my sled ...

JtB
I am going to outbid you buy 50 bucks......................

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Has anybody figured out who this "other guy" was? 😅:coffee::coffee::oops:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Who knows man...who knows - For me, its about the Deal more than the Bike at this point
I hear ya SE; that's basically why I have this RG. It belonged to my cousin who lives in Tennessee; he wasn't riding it anymore and well, the rest is history!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I'm glad to see You're back to Your Good Old self John! :cool:
Your Great Sense of Humor really has been missed.
Keep on Keeping on My Brother.
Mike U.
HEAR HEAR SIR !!!!! :LOL::coffee::coffee::coffee::eek:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
What if that he was a she 😳
Jack, you keep those bodacious ta-tas that Roger gave you for when you come south this fall/winter. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to your visit!

·
7,671 Posts
Congrats again on the Glide Jack! Just don't forget about Slim! Now you have choices when you go out and cause chaos on the road ;)
Marc - Chuckled at your cartoon! I've talked to a good friend who's a realtor in central Maine, and my next door neighbor who's been a realtor for 25+ years in the past week. Of course both are impacted financially right now because no one wants to have their house shown and have strangers walking through every room - the market is totally dead at the moment. BUT, they both said that they and their staff are being swamped with folks from the NY Tri-State area (also Michigan and Illinois) who want to leave there and find something not in a metropolitan surrounding. Kinda funny, for the past 15+ years there was a big movement into these metropolitan areas where they didn't need a car due to excellent public transportation, and they also had so much to do in the cities. BOOM! One lousey pandemic and they're all looking to bail out for greener pastures - literally. Many of you now that my only child (daughter) and her family (husband + 8/12 year old kids) live in a large apartment building in Queens (still the epicenter of Covid-19) and she has a significant immune system deficiency that she's truggled with for the past 20+ years. I've had more than one sleepless night in the past 75 days! I wish they would also make a move to leave NYC .... time will tell.

·
7,671 Posts
The only Glide SE is getting is some Astro Glide next time I see him...
It's no wonder that I'm often jealous of SE. He gets several new to him bikes a year to customize and ride. He's had Road Glides, and Super Glides, Wide Glides ..... and now I find he's also getting the Astro-Glide from his other brother Eddie.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts