Road Glide banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Ha he told your loud mouth too ?? I knew there were a handful of us , but didnt know who all , I think he owes us dearly for maintaining silence ..
Again jack take good care of my sled ..

JtB
You're right JtB; one drink "of your choice";(unless "one drink" means a fifth of Crown Royal) LOL Now I just have to remember who all I told "beforehand" :eek::eek::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
10,187 Posts
You're right JtB; one drink "of your choice";(unless "one drink" means a fifth of Crown Royal) LOL Now I just have to remember who all I told "beforehand" :eek::eek::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO:
I give that stuff up years ago , we can sit around the campfire or cement pond and sip some of your homebrew ...

JtB

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The only Glide SE is getting is some Astro Glide next time I see him...
After dealing with a stupid bitch that didn't want do her job and wanted to smack her in the cum dumpster...I come here for a good laugh. LoL

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,616 Posts
Where are you at in Indiana? Im I Terre Haute, maybe we can meet up for a ride some time.
Jacksprat doesn't go on rides, he does coffee runs!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Where are you at in Indiana? Im I Terre Haute, maybe we can meet up for a ride some time.
Far northwest side of Indy; I'll pm you my info and we'll see what we can arrange!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts