Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right after the first of the year Im looking to do some upgrades. I have a 2010 FLTRX that I want to get more power from. After doing some looking around and reading a lot of post this is what I have in mind. Let me know what you think.

1. K&N's RK-3930 Hi Flow air filter system
2. D&D Boss Fat Cat, 556-32LQ 2&1 Headers
3. Thunder-Max

Im not looking to do any engine work.

Nevadasun

·
Registered
165 Posts
Definitely not an expert but I am running a similar set up.

I am running the D&D Fat Cat 2:1, stage 1 with a K&N filter. No tuner. I have read many posts saying yes and no to the tuner. D&D says it's not necessary and I can say I haven't had any issues. My bike runs great.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ecm

Check your plugs. I put on a hiflow filter and true duels. AFR 19.5 before any tuneing. Would hate to see you melt your bike.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Check your plugs. I put on a hiflow filter and true duels. AFR 19.5 before any tuneing. Would hate to see you melt your bike.
dam thats smokin hot mine ran the same way till i bought the thundermax .

·
Registered
185 Posts
Right after the first of the year Im looking to do some upgrades. I have a 2010 FLTRX that I want to get more power from. After doing some looking around and reading a lot of post this is what I have in mind. Let me know what you think.

1. K&N's RK-3930 Hi Flow air filter system
2. D&D Boss Fat Cat, 556-32LQ 2&1 Headers
3. Thunder-Max

Im not looking to do any engine work.

Nevadasun
buy the thundermax u wont be sorry my bike ran so hot i quit riding it till i could afford the thundermax. now i really enjoy the bike and now i have CFRs for exhaust and it sounds awesome the sound of these mufflers will blow you away.
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts