Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to sell my Top Shop new style bags, custom fender with hidden led lights (basically all Native Baggers stuff) and D&D custom length fat cat full system with ghost pipe!! This is on my 2008 streetglide without ABS!

I have well over $4000 into this rear after parts and bodywork/paint. these parts are ready to be repainted your color and slapped on!!

The bags have a few small paint chips on the bottom corners, but you will most likely be repainting anyway, and there is a small crack around the right side exhaust cutout that would need to be repaired (very small easy repair) before paint. The bags have full length skid plates under them. also been lined with blue suede and have led lights and a 12v power point with quick disconnect plugs ready to go. The liner can easily be removed if you do not want it or want to change. The digital gauges will not be included, but I can leave the gauge pod in the bags if buyer wants it. You can relocate 2 of your gauges to the bag and install tweeters in the original fairing points as I did. all the wires are in the quick disconnect plug. lids and hardware not included.
The D&D fatcat is the full 2 into 1 system with ghost pipe. the mufflers were custom made for me and are +3 inches over stock. has a big bore baffle in it.
fender is basically all Native Custom Baggers stuff. stretched with bag fillers welded on and smoothed. recessed led lights installed and wired with clear lenses. leave em exposed or paint over for true hidden lights.

looking for $3400 plus shipping for all. will entertain offers, but no LOW BALLS please!!!

I am redoing the bike again...thats why I'm selling, but not desperate to get rid of it. I have another bike I can put this stuff on but would like to put some $$$ together for rebuild. Thx for looking

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I'm thinking if it were 09 up it might sell a bit faster.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
I'm thinking if it were 09 up it might sell a bit faster.

Sent from my SPH-L710
I agree Dbell, maybe if the bags are separated from the rear fender......

I may be interested in the rear fender, price defendant of course ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree it would prob sell quicker, but unfortunatley thats not the case.. As far as seperating the parts, id rather not unless i had people interested in all of them. Dont want to be left with the exhaust if i sold the fender or bags and nothing else. I have another bike i can use this stuff on, but would rather sell it to put some money together for the new setup. Thanks guys

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you work a deal out on the exhaust with easyryder, I would be interested in $cost$ for whats left (fender bags ect.) Thanks

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Chances.are.I will most probably get rid of the mufflers and buy a set from Frank, I'll see if he'll give me anything for the mufflers but I don't know if the size of the inside that you're reffering to is going to work for me. What was on the bike engine wise ? Big 124 or something radical ? I just have a stage 2 with full sac head pipe and rinehardt 4" slip ons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts