Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be cool if the members of this forum would be interested in getting together for a Meet and Greet this summer? I really don't care where it is that we meet, I just want to get together with some folks and do some riding. I really don't care when it is other than the the firs week in July as I will be in Orlando that week. What do the Minnesota members think?

That guy from Fargo, you can join as well. :cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK! I live like three blocks to the northeast of 3M's front entrance. It is like two blocks from the back parking lot. I am a member of the Eden Prairie (Wild Prairie) H.O.G. Chapter. You?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Moved post to: "Organize rides Here" thread :)
FYI - Shark Week II happening in July also in Illinois :cool:
Hope you meant Iowa, unless something changed?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Are all from ND welcome or only "the guy from Fargo"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I am looking for good solid weekend of riding. I would like to, meet in a central location then just point the wheel and go. I would like to ride in the upper part of the state because I am not that familiar with that part of the state. Of course this depend on what others would like as well. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Me and some buddies are planning a trip around the Great Lakes. Probably leave Jamestown and start the treak somewhere on the south west side. No date set but will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am in Hutchinson, MN. If you were to take I90 East from Sioux Fall South Dakota and follow it east until you hit MN15, follow MN15 north until you get to Hutchinson, that is where I am at.

D

·
Registered
184 Posts
sounds like a good plan, i must be 'that guy from fargo' lol. i will be watching to see when this all takes place. getting ready to move into a new (to us) house so timing may not work, but if ya all get near Fargo, i'd love to break in my new neighborhood with a pack of sharks showing up at my house... good pit stop!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm interested as well. Summer fills fast up this way, so not sure what time I have available. This summer I have a ride scheduled for SW Wisconsin, a trip up to the UP of Michigan, a trip around Lake Superior in August, our annual September trip to the Ozarks and (of course) the trip to Sturgis.

sometime this summer I have to find time to mow my yard .....

I live in Rogers (NW metro just outside of Maple Grove)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts