Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming Sat. the 22nd, I will be taking a ride to Mille Lacs Lake. I am meeting up with some friends at Wild Prairie Harley Davidson in Eden Prairie MN and from there we heading to Mille Lacs Lake. If you are interested in a riding along, please let me know. If you would like to meet up while we are at Mille Lacs that is cool too. I think that we will be eating at Blue Goose on the Lake. as of now. If you are interested let me know.......

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mn home sweet home. Lived there for the first 31 years of my life. Still an ardent Viking Twins fan (sigh)
The river runs are great and made many of them back in the 70's on my 750 Honda. Would love to do now with my RGU. Problem, now 1300 miles away.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mn riders

So I realize I am new to this forum but with other special interest forums I have joined in the past, anything from fishing to 2006+ Pontiac gto's I have found that they have local area owner's groups... I sent a pm to a admin and the answer I had received was the community page was the place to either find this or make this. So I am wondering how many of us "SNOW BIRDS from the greater mid-west area theyre are" or if you would subscribe for local rides including but not limited too large bike runs "flood run", charity/benefit rides or just meeting up to have a Mn famous burger like the "Juicy lucy... Jucy lucy etc." from Matt's 508 or Blue door So if theyre is anyone interested in subscribing let start a page pertaining to us Sotan's

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm in Southern Minnesota (the tropical part) close to Rochester and am game for local or longer rides on the weekends. However I usually ride the speed limit plus five at the max.

BART

1 - 11 of 11 Posts