Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIwfizgor0k

Here is a video recorded on my Galaxy S5. My stereo was turned half way up & the EQ remains flat still. Now I just have to finish the bike.

HU: Sony MEX GS610BT
Amp: Soundstream PN4.520
Frnt Speakers: Hybrid Audio Technology Stage II Imagine 6.5 I61-2V2
Rear Speakers: Hybrid Audio Technology Stage II Imagine 6x9 I69-2V2
Hawg Wired front speaker grills
Boom! 6x9 speaker lids

· Registered
1,264 Posts
Says video is unavailable.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You just sold me on hybrid I'm putting some on my 2015 roadglide.
I bought the Hybrids without hearing them. I did audition Morels, Focals, and Hertz HCX and ECX lines. I am more than happy with them. I highly suggest you put these on your audition list. I'm no audiophile, but these are pretty good, you won't find a whole lot info on them, but trust me, they're great speakers - especially when you factor the money. On a side note, Biketronics has these with a lifetime warranty.

JP

· Registered
230 Posts
sounds good, re-enforces my biketronics choice

· Registered
336 Posts
JP, finish the bike?!? What else do you have in mind!? Feel free to put some work into mine if you get bored! lol System sounds great man! You'll be the first to see/hear my setup whenever it gets done.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds Like One Hell Of A System.
Congrats.
Swomack
Thanks so much guys, it has been a work in progress, I was planning on doing a build thread once I'm done. I still need to change out my back wheel, tighten up some gaps, and fix that stupid bag latch that rattles!!!!! That drives me nuts! I am also changing my clutch and brake cables (hence why they're not tucked), to either a carbon fiber or dark braid. Final touch will be some LED lights, haven't decided on which ones yet (Paul (pmlightglide) most likely).

The "dummy" on the moped had just asked if it was an Indian, and then photo bombed the video - funny guy. Again, I'm sure there are better speakers out there, but keep in mind everyone (I say this over and over) - YOU'RE OUTSIDE ON A BIKE - how good do you think it's going to sound. The other question, is how much do you want to spend?! Yes, at 105, I have still hear the radio over myself singing or yelling!

· Registered
1,264 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.