Road Glide banner

Audio Options

976 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SteadyEddie 
#1 ·
Is there a bluetooth solution or other that will allow me to hear my boom infotainment in my helmet while my wife hears on board speakers? She refuses to wear a full face. I just bought a new shark helmet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

#2 ·
If there is such a solution it is a mystery to me. I tried every trick I could think of to get a Sena AND the fairing speakers to play the same music at the same time. No luck.

#3 ·
Hmmmm, I have never tried this but wondering if it would work if you use your Phone to play your Music.

1. Plug the Phone into the USB Port via your charging cable to play the music via the Infotainment system
2. Bluetooth your Helmet to your Phone

Not sure of the phone is smart enough to handle it but it may play through your speakers via the hard cable and then through your helmet via the Bluetooth

#4 ·
Nope. Doesn't work. My phone (iPhone 7) would not let me both stream bluetooth and play through a connected source. Harley needs to just put in the tech to OUTPUT bluetooth as well as receive it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.