Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Stopped at local stereo shop and kinda decided on 4 6×5 fosgate 165's with a kenwood xr400-4 amp. Do I need a special plug to hook this to the HK radio?
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If you're connecting the amp with speaker level inputs you'll just need to unplug the factory speakers and run the stock speaker wires into the speaker level inputs..... If you want to use preamp inputs you'll have to send the HK radio to iron cross audio to have the preamp outputs added... It's about 115$.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
If you are talking about r165"'s, I got two for sale cheap. Bought them never used them. I also have 2 polk DXI 650"'s. Take all 4 for $120 shipped.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Money, "$$$$!" ,...U make and as 'C-QQ-L' as an Ole Lady U got,... Call Frank @ Dragos and get ya Hawg-Wired 6 pack.
Only do it Once and do it rite.
Hope Good Tidings came to 'U' and "Urs' over the Holidays.
Hawg-Wired Rules!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Hey neno. How ya been. We hop to hook up this summer. I'm runnin out of money. :p

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Hope to be up there (C-Bus) next Month. EZRider Show!
One way or another tho, spend ur hard earned bucs on the Hawg-Wired stuff.I aint had no problems out of anything Ive bought from them.I'll even come up there and we'll do the install ourselves. That way u can spend more on product and not labor!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts