Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J&M's big Audio demo trailer will be at the MILWAUKEE RALLY this weekend, in the parking lot at Hal's HD in New Berlin WI ,,,,,

under the awning will be J&M's ROKKER II (6-speaker 500w 2011 RoadGlide ultra) and new ROKKER III ((6-speaker 500w 2011 StreetGlide)) audio systems.

bring your own Harley Bagger audio system over next to the J&M ROKKER bikes and see how they compare ,,,,

$200 purchase credit from J&M for any system that performs better than the J&M ROKKER III StreetGlide ,,,,

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
$200 purchase credit from J&M for any system that performs better than the J&M ROKKER III StreetGlide ,,,,
Wow,.. now thats something you don't see very often. Cool idea John.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah, well that works for the guys that want to put in a zillion dollar system but how about a shootout for us "regular" guys? Two fairing speakers and an amp? I'm still not very happy with my Rokkers.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yeah, well that works for the guys that want to put in a zillion dollar system but how about a shootout for us "regular" guys? Two fairing speakers and an amp? I'm still not very happy with my Rokkers.
Are you running the rokkers with the 250w J&M amp? How could you not be happy? Mine sounds pretty damn good.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NyChief ,,,,,

how long ago did you purchase your J&M ROKKER series speakers and amplifier ? ,,,

what are you using for a music source ? ,,,,

I will help you figure this out ,,,

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got them just a few months ago from Dr V twin, John. You and I actually exchnaged a few emails on the subject. I do have to say after a good long ride last Sunday the Rokkers seem better. Are they breaking in????

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the 7.25" speakers with a 250 watt amp and am not impressed one bit with the sound quality for the $$ spent. I'm running the stock head unit and have adjusted base and treble up and down with no luck.....I doubt the Rokker series would be much better...sorry....jmo....

on the other hand.....customer service rocks....those guys put me in touch with a tech when I stumbled during install.......and let me call back after I tried the fix to make sure it worked.....

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts
Hmm funny-because I put my 250w amp in and at 50% volume it's nice and loud on the freeway doing 90mph. that's with the standard 7 inch speakers. Getting the Rokker speakers put in and will let you know my opinion of those once they are up and running.

In fact--I blew one stock speaker out :(

Maybe something is wrong with your amp?

·
Registered
25 Posts
looks like all J&M wants is the business cause they sure are short on replies.......unless of course you are admin.......

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Don't know why this thread went mute, all I have to say is I was at Biketoberfest, and the Rockers are awsome, if you have them hooked up right and aren't happy, I don't know what system on a bike will please you.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we are just finishing up here in Galveston and what a rally this has been ! ,,,,

can't tell you how many bikers were here, but it could have been 100,000 or more ,,,,

we installed over 30 J&M ROKKER audio systems at the J&M audio trailer, customers are impressed and that is a good thing ,,,,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts