·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenwood Excelon 997
x2 6.5 Axcess Focals upfront in fairing
JL Audio 400/4 in fairing
Focal 6x9 in bags

would like you guys feedback. Still up in the air on 6x9s in bag....may go with others..still have time before it gets done....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RichieRich,
gonna mount then in lower rear of bags and cut holes facing rear tire.....leaving lids free....I heard this setup on a couple of other bikes and really like it. a little more bass and keeps then hidden......

·
Registered
367 Posts
RichieRich,
gonna mount then in lower rear of bags and cut holes facing rear tire.....leaving lids free....I heard this setup on a couple of other bikes and really like it. a little more bass and keeps then hidden......

6x9s mounted in bags facing the rear tire sounds great when the bike isn't moving if that's what you're going for i say go for it. I've heard them in lots of show bikes. If you want sound while actually riding then I'd go with lid mounted 6x9s. Like RR said hog tunes or cycle sound I'm running then and have no complaints. I've riding bikes with both and with tire facing 6x9s you lose lots of sound.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RichieRich,

6x9s mounted in bags facing the rear tire sounds great when the bike isn't moving if that's what you're going for i say go for it. I've heard them in lots of show bikes. If you want sound while actually riding then I'd go with lid mounted 6x9s. Like RR said hog tunes or cycle sound I'm running then and have no complaints. I've riding bikes with both and with tire facing 6x9s you lose lots of sound.
Thx for the insight BPT...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts