Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
The Mille line are great speakers for the money, but there are also other speakers that are equally just as good, and cost is similar. There are a bunch of threads here and just as many good demo vids on YouTube. You can have the greatest speaker out there but if you don't have the rite amp to push them it doesn't make a difference.

For example my Hertz were originally pushed by a JL hx280/4 and sounded great especially to most people. I later added lids and switched to the arc moto. What a difference in sound !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts
I know this is not the answer to your question but, I started out with a speaker upgrade, OK but not what I was looking for, really did not make a hole lot of difference. The I went with the Boom system "got a steal of a deal" not a very good system poor sound quality. Then I upgraded to Arc Moto 602 speakers " I have four" with the Arc Moto 600.4 amp, Much better but alas I was not done. Now I have the Arc Moto 600.4 amp with Arc PSM digital sound processor with Focal ps165fx component speakers in the upper faring and Focal pc165f in the lowers. Very nice clean sound. The moral to this story is "know what you are looking for and do your research", for many speakers are OK but for wackos like me well, I think it's obvious...
Good luck

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
I know this is not the answer to your question but, I started out with a speaker upgrade, OK but not what I was looking for, really did not make a hole lot of difference. The I went with the Boom system "got a steal of a deal" not a very good system poor sound quality. Then I upgraded to Arc Moto 602 speakers " I have four" with the Arc Moto 600.4 amp, Much better but alas I was not done. Now I have the Arc Moto 600.4 amp with Arc PSM digital sound processor with Focal ps165fx component speakers in the upper faring and Focal pc165f in the lowers. Very nice clean sound. The moral to this story is "know what you are looking for and do your research", for many speakers are OK but for wackos like me well, I think it's obvious...
Good luck
Just curious what you got into your system $$ if you don't mind sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts