Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the PCV Autotune modual worth the 300.00? was it a noticable difference in performance?

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'm running them both on my 103 and it runs great. Compared to the stock one I demoed completely different bike. I plan on doing other mods in the future that's why I went with the auto tune saves dyno money and allows me to do everything in my garage.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm gonna be ordering Stage 1 stuff (2-1-2 pipes, muflers, A/C and a PC V & AutoTune) from Fuel Moto very soon.

My thinking is much like yours....saving Dyno time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
is the PCV Autotune modual worth the 300.00? was it a noticable difference in performance?
For me it is worth every penny. My bike ran much better after the Autotune compared to the canned map that came with my PCV. I would imagine that if you have a canned map that is fairly close to ideal you might not notice as much of an improvement but, if you like to swap out stuff or are planning future upgrades it definitely is worth it. Plus, if you have more than one bike with a PCV or a buddy with one you can easily swap it over to another bike. In fact, I did just that yesterday when I swapped it onto my GF's Deluxe. If you do get one the default set of A/F ratios is a pretty good start but, for fuel mileage concerns, you will want to lean it out in the cruise range, 5-20% throttle, 2000-3000rpm. The default setting in those cells is 13.7 and I leaned it out to 14.2 with no detrimental effects on how it runs but a definite improvement in mileage. I'm even thinking of going a bit leaner to see how it runs and to see if I can squeeze a bit more mileage out of it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Talk to Jamie at fuelmotousa.com

Top powercommander place in usa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts